We're Hiring Warehouse Associates!
We are a local screen printing and retail business seeking hardworking individuals to assist in both the custom and retail departments. Please note that this is a seasonal position extending through the end of the year; however, there may be opportunity to continue permanently for those who are interested and stand out most during the busy season.
This is a part-time/full-time variable position.
This position will likely start out part-time with training and may transition to full-time if desired. Starting wage for this position is $10-12/hr. Primary responsibilities will include assisting screen printers to complete custom shirt orders and assisting in processing retail orders and all related tasks.
Specific duties may include:
- Inventorying and staging garments upon delivery from suppliers.
- Pretreating and digitally printing garments.
- Quality checking and packaging garments for customers.
- Folding, bagging, and labeling garments for shipment to Amazon.
- Reclaiming and coating screens.
- Imaging and washing out screens to be used for screen printing.
- Pad printing tags and logos onto garments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position requirements include:
- High school diploma.
- Open availability is strongly preferenced. Weekend availability is a must when needed.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to cross-train and work various positions.
- Ability to work as part of team, as well as on individual tasks.
- Ability to stay focused and work efficiently.
- Positive attitude required!
Why should you work at Ann Arbor T-shirt Company?
- Free lunch daily!
- Significant discounts on custom and retail apparel.
- Company health care through Blue Cross Blue Shield for those who continue on as full-time, permanent employees.
- 401k with matching after one year of employment.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Fun work environment!
- Dogs in the office!